Injections Made Easy
Conquer the anxiety of injections with Inject-Ease, the device that makes injections easy. Simply place your loaded syringe in the Inject Ease, place the tip against your skin, and press the button to automatically deliver the needle through the skin. You control the rate at which the medicine is injected. The special tip is designed to reduce the sensation of pain at injection. Making injections easier helps reduce anxiety – an independent clinical study showed that 91.6% of participants reported less fear of injections with the Inject-Ease.
Made in the USA
- Complete needle coverage – Reduces fear of injection by hiding the needle
- One-button ease of use – Gives independence to those with limited dexterity and coordination.
- Designed for one-handed use – Allows access to hard-to-reach injection sites
- One-press needle insertion – Inserts the needle through the skin automatically and easily
- Designed for Becton-Dickinson insulin syringes and other syringes with similar dimensions – Works with 100 unit (1.0 ml, 1cc), 50 unit (0.5 ml, 1/2cc), or 30 unit (0.3 ml, 1/3cc) syringes
- Comes with spacer rings for customization of injection depth
- Convenient for travel – Certain medications can be preloaded
Available Retail Packaging Configurations
- Contents: One Inject-Ease, instructions for use, 1/8″ (3.17 mm) spacer ring*, 1/4″ (6.34 mm) spacer ring*, 100 unit (1.0 ml, 1cc) adapter tip, 50 unit (0.5 ml, 1/2cc) adapter tip, 30 unit (0.3 ml, 1/3cc) adapter tip, clear plunger cap. PN/REF: IE400
*Spacer ring measurements are approximate
Healthcare Common Procedure Code for insurance reimbursement: HCPC #A4211